Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Camryn's Weekend
Sept. 9, 2012
Hi Everybody! This is Franky Frog here. I went on vacation with Camryn. It was fun. On the way there we fell asleep, but I got to sleep on a mattress with her. It kept getting lower, lower, and lower. We think it had a hole in it. I went with Camryn's family. She had her grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, uncle, and his kids, Reese and Heath. We went to the lake of the Ozarks. She went to Bear Bottom Resorts, but I had to stay home so I wouldn't get wet. While I slept, she went to her friend, Ronen's, house. She went to Big Dick's and swallowed two minnows with water! They went on golf cart rides and rides to town, but I had to stay home with the dogs, Harly and Bali. Well, that was my vacation. Bye Everybody! 

Mattie's Weekend
Sept. 27, 2012
Hi Everybody! Franky Frog here. Mattie and I went to the Homecoming Parade! We got a lot of candy. Then we went to the park with Mattie's friend Alecia. Mattie and I slept on the couch and watched a movie. Then we went to her volleyball game. We went to the Haircorner with Mattie's mom and sisters. They got their hair done for Homecoming. Mattie's mom got us candy. Mattie might sleep with me on her air mattress. We got to go with her mom to Cubby's and get a snack. When we got back, Mattie's dad took us to get her friend, Morgan. She is nice. Then we got to go to Mattie's car and play house. Bye Everybody! Franky Frog

Nolan's Weekend
October 1, 2012
Boy was my visit to Nolan's house a lot of fun! I got to spend three whole days with him! On Friday I played football with Nolan and his cousin, Brandon. Don't worry, I stood on the sidelines guarding the extra ball. Saturday morning was the big flag football game. Then I watched Nolan and his dad lay down floor. Finally, I fell asleep watching the Nebraska game. Sunday I went to a birthday with Nolan's family and looked for Nolan's dad at the KC Chiefs game. Wow! I'm tired!

Oct. 5, 2012
Hi Mrs. V.'s Class! I got to spend the weekend with Logan and his family. I watched Nebraska and the Packers play football with his dad. We ate pizza and hot wings. Logan taught me how to play games on his Xbox 360 and watched a scary movie. I helped them decorate for Halloween. Logan took me for a wild ride on his scooter. We had a pillow fight with his sisters, and we jumped on the bed. It was fun. I had a great time at Logan's house, but I'm excited for another weekend at IPS. Your friend, Franky Frog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment