Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Franky's Adventures with Joshua!

Joshua's grandma picked us up from school. She drove us to Joshua's house where we went inside and I met his dad. His dad told us to go play. We ended up listening to music. When Joshua's mom came home from work I got to meet her also. She is really fun, right along with his dad. I helped Joshua make supper. We went to Burger King. She got me a cheeseburger kids' meal, the same thing that Joshua had. After supper, since it was late, we got ready for bed. Joshua loaned me a pair of his pajamas. We played guessing games about each other. His parents came in and tucked us in to bed. I slept on his floor beside him. Saturday Joshua and I went to the movie with his Aunt Betty. We saw "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". That was a funny movie. We laughed quite a bit. We went back to his parents' house where I helped him color his "Star of the Week" poster. I learned what his favorite things are. That  night we played cards with his mom. Sunday we played games, watched football, and read books. I had a fun weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment