Thursday, August 30, 2012

Franky has fun at Mrs. V.'s house!



This summer Franky stayed with Mrs. V. and her family. Here are some pictures from his adventures at her house. 
August 14, 2012
Hi Boys and Girls! My name is Franky and I'm your class pet frog. I'm not as mobile as Smoky, but I'm magical. I like to tell stories about my adventures at your houses, but I need you to write for me. I'll whisper in your ear. I have had a lot of fun with Mrs. V.'s family this summer! I just got back from a trip to the Ozarks. I got to visit Mrs. V.'s son , Eric. Mrs. V. and Paige went para-sailing! I watched from the water. I swam in Mrs. V.'s pool a lot because I LOVE water!! I also got terrorized by her two dogs, Marley and Annie. Mrs. V. made me help Paige fold towels and underwear! Yuck! I only borrowed a few cookies when they went to bed. Now I am so excited to come to your houses this year! But please don't make me do chores! Love, Franky

No comments:

Post a Comment